Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New to Mac1 PL


Just thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself, my name is Melanie Eggins and I'm the new PL at Mac1. I'm based in Sydney and my aim is to assist teachers with integrating ICTs into their everyday lessons more effectively to encourage connected learning and helping students to feel more in touch with their education. By making their learning more relevant to students I believe we can re-engage them in lessons and create life long learners.

Personally, I believe that is what our society is about today. With mobility in the working place and the access to the internet, our lives have become about learning, our students are not switched off, if anything they're more switched on and need to be stimulated more. This is where ICT can assist us if we make them more accessible and user friendly for all.

If you are interested in PL for yourself or your school, please feel free to contact me on:

(02) 8741 0700

or

meggins@mac1.com.au

No comments: