Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meet Liz

Hi everyone - welcome to our blog! Last year we developed a wiki that housed links, news and info about what we were getting up to.  We've decided to build on this - hence developing this blog. With this blog comes a  commitment to posting regularly about all things relating to the world of teaching with technology. (So make sure you check back regularly or RSS us!). 

I'd like to officially welcome Mel to our team! It has been great working with her for the last couple of months! 

For those of you who I haven't met - I'm Liz - the professional learning facilitator in Brisbane. In this role, I actively assist teachers to understand the educational objectives of Information Communication and Technologies.

I graduated from the Queensland University of Technology with a dual degree - Bachelor of Creative Industries (Visual Art) Bachelor of Education (Secondary) with my second teaching area as English - and a few years ago never would have imagined being in this position. I have an invested interest in various creative projects including film, animation and interactive arts and through these passions I have developed a strong understanding of modern digital processes.    

I believe that education is shaped around the fundamental values of freedom and respect and encourages students to constantly search for truth and technology allows students to achieve this.

I love to talk and share my passions with whom I meet. 

Contact me on: (07) 3914 5343 or email: lperry@mac1.com.au

Look out for future posts. 
-Liz :) 

No comments: